We are able to do the things we do thanks to the exceptional commitment and dedication of all members of our staff.
We are a team who contribute our individual skills and experiences to provide expertise in all areas of small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. Members of the Reception, Nursing and Veterinary sections regularly attend courses for continuing professional development and training.
The hospital is an Approved Nurse Training Centre and is responsible for nurse training, leading to a 2 year NVQ qualification. Under the guidance of Head Nurse Kylie Roberts our trainee nurses have been achieving very good results. We are very pleased that so many of our staff have been with us for long periods of time and appreciate the continuity and benefits it brings.
Get to know who looks after your pet:
- Kate Oppenheimer Veterinary Surgeon & Clinical Director
- Angus Donaldson Veterinary Surgeon
- Kathilynn Teeling Veterinary Surgeon
- Holly Stone RVN Clinical Nursing Lead
- Rachel Dodsworth RVN Clinical Nursing Manager
- Kay Abraham RVN Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Katie Richins RVN Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Katie Neighbour Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Lauren Pearce SVN Student Nurse
- Rachel De Ville Animal Care Assistant
- Michelle Sadler Customer Care Assistant
- Kate Chandler Customer Care Assistant
- Caroline Brewer Customer Care Assistant
- Kevin Edhouse Customer Care Lead
- Josie Bradley Client Care Assistant
Follow us on Facebook