We are authorised to provide Pet passports. The procedure consists of inserting a microchip and then a rabies vaccination. The pet cannot travel on the passport for another 21 days.

For up to date information please contact our Veterinary Hospital on 01252 721191 or visit this website for more information https://www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad/pet-passport.

Cathcart & Winn Veterinary Clinic & Hospital